NOW AVAILABLE IN 275mm (TO FIT 150mm CAVITIES)
BOX OF 250
BOX OF 250
- BBA Approved light duty housing ties (Agrément Certificate: 17/5462).
- Application – A light duty wall tie used in box-form domestic dwellings that have inner and outer leaves of a similar thickness. They are suitable for buildings with a maximum height if 10m and for flat sites where the basic wind speed is up to 27m/s and altitude is not greater than 150m above sea level.
- Design – Multidrip feature to prevent moisture travelling across the cavity, it can be installed either way up.
- Material – Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel.
- Behaviour in relation to fire – Non combustable (as defined in the national Building Regulations).
- Durability – Excellent corrosion resistance and a service life of not less than 60 years.
- Thermal performance – In situations where thermal losses through ties need to be taken into account, the products will adequately resist thermal transmittance through a wall cavity.
- Compliance – Tested as Type A (sound) and as Type 4 (strength) to BS EN 845-1.