Professional, high-performance multi-purpose woodscrews.
Ideal for fixing into most wood applications.
- A deep Torx head ensures reduced cam-out, higher torque levels and a firmer drive.
- A super sharptip gives immediate bite from the very first turn. - Unique single threaded, spiral shank drives into most substrates -including hardwood - with ease. - Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
- Recessed under-head ribs provide superb countersinking. - A Cr6+, yellow/zinc plated surface provides corrosion resistance.
- Impressive pull out value and less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use. - Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing when used in substrates that flex in use.
- CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.