EVERFLEX LEADMATE is a low modulus, neutral cure sealant specifically designed to give exceptional adhesion to soft metals such as lead, brass etc. The product is specially formulated as an alternative to mortaring Lead Flashing and Sheet into Brick, Stone and Concrete. Conforms to BS5889 Type A.
• Excellent adhesion to metals - will not stain or corrode soft metals unlike most conventional sealants
• Low dirt pick up
• Excellent flexibility - +/- 50%.
• Excellent low and high (+150oC) temperature resistance.
• Solvent free - low shrinkage during vulcanisation.
• High resistance to plasticizer migration - may be used over water based and solvent based paints.
• Excellent external weathering properties.
• Extended shelf life - up to 12 months from date of manufacture.
Areas For Use
• As an alternative to mortaring in Lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete.
• Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
• Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
• Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
• Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
£3.25(£3.90 inc VAT)
£1.99(£2.39 inc VAT)
£3.69(£4.43 inc VAT)
£45.00(£54.00 inc VAT)